Designed by Kathryn this beautiful chalk florals scarf is the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go. This scarf is fluid and has a beautiful drape.
Tie it to your bag, wear it as a shawl, knot it around your hair, or even hang it on your wall as a more traditional piece of art with a modern touch. These beautiful scarves feature Kathryn's original artwork, permanently printed and made to last. Available in 4 fabric options and 4 different sizes, they really are the epitome of elegant versatility.
- Scarves are made with Poly Chiffon, Satin Charmeuse, Matte Crepe, and Silk Habotai and are available in 4 sizes.
- Beautiful smooth surface with a low luster
- The print is visible about 50-70% depending on fabric on the backside
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Hand wash cold water with mild detergent, hang to dry. Iron on cotton setting. Can be dry cleaned. Do not bleach.
- Each scarf is printed and sewn in Montreal, Canada
*Please note: This scarf ships directly from the manufacturer and may ship separately from other items in my shop.
It may take 4-5 weeks to arrive. Thank you for your patience.